Author Topic: Pushback Truck Services at OLBA Beirut International Airport  (Read 4214 times)

RemSar

Pushback Truck Services at OLBA Beirut International Airport
« on: December 09, 2017, 12:08:29 pm »
Hello,
The Pushback Truck Services at OLBA Beirut International Airport Available with GSX are Emirates Qatar Etihad ..... where they should Be DNATA or MEA [Middle East Airlines]
used with P3D V4.1
anyone could help with an update to have MEA pushback services as the available ones are not the one that should be assigned to this airport

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pushback Truck Services at OLBA Beirut International Airport
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 01:57:10 pm »
Are you aware you can change the operator in the GSX parking customization page ?

RemSar

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 05:14:29 pm »
yes. I know that you can have this option. but it's not taking in into consideration, it is always overriding the GSX default operators assigned for OLBA. [Beirut international Airport].

I need to add MEA or DNATA to be listed in the pushback service request. I tried to add them manually to the AFCADand to the GSX menu airport customization but didn't work.

help would be appreciated, maybe I missed a step. I'm actually using P3D V4.1

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 05:49:08 pm »
it is always overriding the GSX default operators assigned for OLBA. [Beirut international Airport].

Maybe you are confusing the airline code in the GSX Settings, which is a "global" override, only to be used by Virtual Airlines (that want their equipment everywhere), with the airline code in the parking customization page, which affects ONLY the selected parkings on the edited airport.

RemSar

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 06:16:32 pm »
here are my settings:
I've Added the Settings as you can see what I'm getting in the attached ScreenShots

if you just please could help me with the correct steps to have MEA displayed in the pushback services. cause I followed everything in the manual/ documentation but no success
detailed steps just for OLBA to have MEA listed

thanking you in advance

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 06:48:30 pm »
detailed steps just for OLBA to have MEA listed

This operator is not included in GSX so, regardless of the code, it cannot appear (there's no repaint for it), the only option to have it is either wait that we'll add it, or add it yourself as an USER livery, using the PaintKit.

But DNATA is available, so you might want to start with it. If you want to add it to the whole airport, just select the topmost node, the one labeled "Airport", which means all your changes will be applied to all the selected parking (all of them, in this case ).

RemSar

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 07:08:46 pm »
I've done as you told me and added DNATA
still no result.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 07:22:21 pm »
The screenshot from your .INI file seems to indicate you haven't Applied the changes to all gates, because it still shows some gate with an empty airline code.

RemSar

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 07:35:04 pm »
yes I applied from the GSX airport to have DNATA as default and tried the gates also that has been assigned with the airline code DNATA.
anyhow no problem. it's not a big issue. I'll use any pushback operator ...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 08:27:07 am »
We added both MEA and set DNATA to Lebanon in the current update. However, you should have DNATA working nevertheless, even without this update.

RemSar

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2017, 10:37:24 am »
Good Morning,
I would like to thank you for your outsanding support.
I've installed the update and got the needed result. attached is the screenShot. [MEA and DNATA as default as you've mentioned]

once again thank you
Sincerely,

RemSar

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2017, 12:17:18 pm »
hello,
just one last question. Is the full GSX installer on the site updated as well so as to download the latest version ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2017, 04:33:07 pm »
just one last question. Is the full GSX installer on the site updated as well so as to download the latest version ?

Not at this time, but the full installer will always run the Live Update at the end, so the end result will be the same: the program will be updated anyway.