Author Topic: GSX Request in Live Updater  (Read 8044 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Request in Live Updater
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2017, 03:50:49 pm »
Not by you but by Eric and most certainly a simple mistake since he got it working.

Exactly.

Compare that to your own post. Do you see the difference?

I don't see much difference, but since English is not my native language, it's possible it might sound different to you, in that case I apologize, because I surely don't have any "attitude" towards you.

The only thing that really matters, is that you were always being given 100% accurate information, from me, to fix your problem and obtain your goal.

WebMaximus

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2017, 04:48:32 pm »
Well, in this case the information you gave wasn't 100% correct when you said the file has been referred to as dontupdate throughout the whole thread since Eric by mistake spelled the filename incorrectly.

When I looked for the filename I happened to look at one of his replies where the filename was spelled donotupdate and hence my problem.

Anyway, now that I use the correct filename all is good so case closed.
Richard Åsberg

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2017, 12:45:26 am »
Well, in this case the information you gave wasn't 100% correct when you said the file has been referred to as dontupdate throughout the whole thread since Eric by mistake spelled the filename incorrectly.

The information I gave you through the whole thread has always been 100% correct.

When I looked for the filename I happened to look at one of his replies where the filename was spelled donotupdate and hence my problem.

Of course: I hope you would excuse me if I only checked my own replies, so see if there was anything wrong with them.