Author Topic: Can't activate  (Read 3161 times)

Michael2

Can't activate
« on: December 01, 2017, 06:59:29 pm »
I am having a problem activating Honolulu.  When I try I get a message saying that no connection could be made to the esellerate system.  I have tried turning off my anti-virus and firewall, but it makes no difference.  I also tried web activation but that method seems hopeless.  The fields to enter the serial number do not correspond the groups of characters in the serial number nor can I enter the whole serial number with control v as the web page tells me I can.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can't activate
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 11:08:06 pm »
When I try I get a message saying that no connection could be made to the esellerate system.  I have tried turning off my anti-virus and firewall, but it makes no difference

I can only confirm this can only be caused by some kind of firewall. Be sure you don't run multiple security software, which sometimes do similar things so, even if you turn off one, there's still the other blocking the app.

The fields to enter the serial number do not correspond the groups of characters in the serial number

They surely do, it's just you are probably confusing the installation ID with the Serial Number. See this post here, which answers the question:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,14202.msg104864.html#msg104864
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 11:21:57 pm by virtuali »

Michael2

Re: Can't activate
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 11:19:09 pm »
Thanks, I was able to complete the web based activation following your advice.