Author Topic: captain sim 737-200F at KSDF  (Read 3187 times)

mickham29

captain sim 737-200F at KSDF
« on: November 28, 2017, 07:14:50 pm »
Hi is the captainsim 737-200F supported at the UPS worldwide ramps? I cannot get it to work(obviously doing something wrong).When I park I only see the options showing in the included screenshot.I have added the cargo option to the GSX aircraft config.
Thank you
M.Hamilton

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: captain sim 737-200F at KSDF
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 11:27:56 pm »
The Cargo stand ramps at KSDF don't require to support specific airplane types.

They can work with any cargo airplane with a Main Cargo door on the front. But of course, the airplane itself must be configured properly for GSX, and the Captain-Sim 737-200F is not already included in the GSX internal database, which means you must create a configuration for it before being able to use it with GSX, at any airport.

Also, be sure the AFCAD in use is the one that comes with GSX, by checking the parking customization page because, from your screenshot, it seems as if GSX didn't recognized the airplane was inside a parking, which might happen in case of an AFCAD conflict.

mickham29

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 11:55:04 am »
Hi Umberto.thank you for the reply.I don't quite understand about the AFCAD file in use.The one being used (as far as I can tell)is the one that is in C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\virtuali\GSX.which I have enclosed.I am assuming it was installed when I installed the airport.As for the aircraft config,I am using this one.Please excuse my ignorance but a lot of this goes well over my head.

Thanx again

Regards M.Hamilton

mickham29

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 02:43:04 pm »
Hi again Umberto,please disregard my previous post I managed to figure it out.
Regards
M.Hamilton