Author Topic: cars driving onto airport at it's west boundary  (Read 2709 times)

IAhawkeyeDDS

cars driving onto airport at it's west boundary
« on: November 22, 2017, 04:03:44 pm »
Running Orbx Vector I see cars like this:

Turn Vector off and they go away.  But I can't figure out which vector file to turn off (.off) to fix the problem and allow Vector to run.

I tried

C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_APT\scenery\ABP_KSDF.bgl to .OFF but that didn't solve problem (cars still there).

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Hawkeye

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: cars driving onto airport at it's west boundary
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 09:56:10 am »
Running Orbx Vector I see cars like this

Turn Vector off and they go away.  But I can't figure out which vector file to turn off (.off) to fix the problem and allow Vector to run.

I think it's clear the best chance to have this fixed, is asking Orbx. They surely know which files of their product you should turn off.

As a general rule, do you have KSDF installed on an higher layer in the Scenery Library ? If not, maybe because you installed OrbX after KSDF, uninstalling/reinstalling KSDF would place it on the highest layer in the Scenery Library.

Or, you can use the free "Lorby Prepar3D V4 Addon Organizer", here:

https://lorby-si.weebly.com/downloads.html

To rearrange scenery areas using the new add-on.xml method. If the problem doesn't get away with KSDF on the highest layer, then you must find which file from OrbX you'll have to remove.