Author Topic: KLAS AFCAD  (Read 10433 times)

harpsi

• Beta tester
KLAS AFCAD
« on: April 18, 2009, 01:35:44 pm »
Hi

Does anybody have a list of all airlines coming to KLAS in order to make an afcad with crosswind runways? It would be very much appreciated as well as parking positions for all of them.

harpsi

#1-Stunna

• Virtual Air Jamaica
Re: KLAS AFCAD
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 03:29:38 pm »
Theres a list here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarran_International_Airport with all the airlines and the terminals they use.

Dillon

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 05:22:05 pm »
I'm finding in FS9 most of the gates are wrong in the AFCAD with the exception of SWA's terminal.  The now defunct America West Airlines is still present in this AFCAD (Concourse A) leaving USA flights to try and park at Concourse D.  Airlines like Virgin America aren't even represented in this Afcad.  Speaking of Concourse D every gate at that terminal has a general airline setting with multiple airlines some of which don't use this concourse (USA for example).  We need an AFCAD that accurately depicts the aircraft at the proper gates.  It's pretty easy to figure out using Wikipedia/Google Earth info and I'm sure someone will correct this.  Overall this is a great version of KLAS but the Afcad needs some major work, that's my only problem with it...

Harpsi I just read your 'whole' post above and I'm sure you'll get all this sorted out.  Thanks again in advance for the work you do...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 05:23:54 pm by Dillon »

01pewterz28

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 07:03:59 pm »
Here is a link to the airliners that serve McCarran
http://www.mccarran.com/airlines.asp

I will get you a listing of what airlines use which gates at McCarran later today. I can tell you off the bat Southwest Airlines is all of Concourse "C", United Airlines/Express/TED have the entire NEW wing at the "D" gates.

Sean

bkircher

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 08:27:33 pm »
Im actually a bit dissappointed with the afcad that it comes with. Very bland and hurried in my opinion.

Danthepilot

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 08:42:54 pm »
Everyone Can go on Wikipedia to find out what airlines go where at each terminals......its not hard at all to go in and change some of the gates with proper airline codes.....what else is wrong with the AFCAD?

bkircher

• Beta tester
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 08:52:37 pm »
Thats what Im doing, im just surprised that it isnt more accurate, like their other airports.

harpsi

• Beta tester
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2009, 09:34:19 pm »
Hi

There are other problems... there are no jets at the gates... only 2 or 3 appear... and GA traffic. I will try to see what happens because this afcad was maybe imported from FSX.

harpsi

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 12:26:06 am »
Hi

There are other problems... there are no jets at the gates... only 2 or 3 appear... and GA traffic. I will try to see what happens because this afcad was maybe imported from FSX.

harpsi

very strange here my fs9:

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 12:29:39 am by Alessandro »

harpsi

• Beta tester
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 12:49:47 am »
Hi Alessandro

Already solved. New compilation of traffic.bgl by UT helped. Tks.

harpsi