Author Topic: KLAS launch promotions  (Read 24816 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
KLAS launch promotions
« on: April 18, 2009, 12:36:58 pm »
Hello to all,

For the KLAS launch, we activated the following promotions:

Buy KLAS, and get any other FSDT scenery of your choice, at 30% discount.

To enable this promotion, use the CPN8118989606 - Use the Coupon code when buying the other scenery, not KLAS. You don't have to purchase the other scenery together with KLAS. You have time until May 15 to do so. The offer is valid for XPOI as well, not just the airport sceneries.

If you bought all 4 FSDT sceneries published so far, you can buy KLAS at 20% discount.

To enable this promotion, use the CPN3387041395 - Use the Coupon code when buying KLAS. IMPORTANT - The sytem will recognize your past purchases by looking at the email you'll insert to buy KLAS so, if you changed email in the meantime, the Coupon will be refused. In this case, PLEASE, contact us to update your records for past orders with the new email BEFORE purchasing KLAS! It's a lot of work to fix this after you purchased KLAS so, no refunds will be given in this case.

Coupon usage alert

The "Coupon ID" field will NOT stay if you go back or forward during the purchasing process. This can happen if you change the billing currency, for example. If you go back/forward you HAVE to re-insert the Coupon code, otherwise no discount will be applied.

BEFORE confirming the order, you will see a final page with the final price, allowing to check if the Coupon has been accepted. PLEASE, verify it has been accepted BEFORE confirming the order. There will be no refunds if you fail to check this.

Both promotion will last only until May 15 so, be quick to take advantadge of them!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 03:14:34 pm by virtuali »

B777ER

Re: KLAS launch promotions
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 05:10:25 pm »
I just downloaded the FS9 version of KLAS and LGSS. I installed first KLAS and then LSGG. I then purchased KLAS with no problems and it shows now as registered. I then went to purchase LSGG and entered the coupon code as stated above to get the 30% discount. It keeps telling me it is not a valid coupon? Any ideas?

DISREGARD MESSAGE ABOVE. Guess it just takes esellrate a few minutes to update the system on my KLAS purchase.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 05:14:04 pm by B777ER »
Eric

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 05:13:22 pm »
You might need to wait a little bit, because Esellerate has redundant servers so, it might take a while to update them all to register your KLAS purchase.

If it still doesn't work in a few hours, contact me via support email, so we can check it better.

altstiff

• My F/O is a dog
    • Visit my flightsim blog..
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 05:46:29 pm »
The Eseller servers are VERY slow. Even processing a purchase.

wabash10

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 06:28:18 pm »
Okay,
so I should buy KLAS, do not enter any coupon codes, then I can get as many of the others for 30% off by using the codes when I purchase them correct?

thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 06:41:13 pm »
so I should buy KLAS, do not enter any coupon codes, then I can get as many of the others for 30% off by using the codes when I purchase them correct?

Yes, you buy KLAS normally, without any Coupon. Then, you have time until May 15 to buy another scenery. The Coupon is one-time use only. So, you can get only ONE other product, of your choice, at 30% discount.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 07:35:46 pm »
I got rooked out of yet another promotion, because I had previously obtained Zürich for free.   :(
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

JamesChams

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2009, 07:56:18 pm »
I got rooked out of yet another promotion, because I had previously obtained Zürich for free.   :(

No Mr. Hamilton; please re-read this section.

If you bought all 4 FSDT sceneries published so far, you can buy KLAS at 20% discount.

To enable this promotion, use the CPN3387041395 - Use the Coupon code when buying KLAS. IMPORTANT - The sytem will recognize your past purchases by looking at the email you'll insert to buy KLAS so, if you changed email in the meantime, the Coupon will be refused. In this case, PLEASE, contact us to update your records for past orders with the new email BEFORE purchasing KLAS! It's a lot of work to fix this after you purchased KLAS so, no refunds will be given in this case.

So, for me that means KLAS is $29.90 USD with a 20% discount applied ($5.98 USD) it now costs = $23.92 USD.

That sure makes me ;D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 08:01:25 pm by JamesChams »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2009, 08:04:28 pm »
I did read it, James.  I tried the code and it came up invalid, as I expected it would.  I still bought the scenery, we're only talking something like $7 USD.  Money well spent, as usual.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

JamesChams

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2009, 08:06:34 pm »
I did read it, James.  I tried the code and it came up invalid, as I expected it would.  I still bought the scenery, we're only talking something like $7 USD.  Money well spent, as usual.
Their "Esell..." servers are having some issues with all the user(s) hits right now; send Virtuali a PM and I'm sure that he'll refund you the roughly $6 USD.  ;)

Enjoy KLAS!  :)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 09:15:20 pm by JamesChams »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2009, 10:21:58 pm »

No Mr. Chams, please re-read this section:

If you BOUGHT all 4 FSDT sceneries

Which obviously means: if one was obtained for free, it doesn't count so, it's pretty normal this would happen. And no, our esellers don't have any "problem", they work as expected.

In any case, Zurich lists for 30$ today so, having got for free when it was possible, it's certainly a better value than having a 6$ discount on Vegas...

JamesChams

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2009, 10:40:02 pm »

No Mr. Chams, please re-read this section:

If you BOUGHT all 4 FSDT sceneries

Which obviously means: if one was obtained for free, it doesn't count so, it's pretty normal this would happen. And no, our esellers don't have any "problem", they work as expected.

In any case, Zurich lists for 30$ today so, having got for free when it was possible, it's certainly a better value than having a 6$ discount on Vegas...

Well I purchased all 4; Remember.  ;)
And thank you for clarifing the rest for all of us.
 :)

Sorry Mr. Bruce H.!  :(
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 10:43:39 pm by JamesChams »
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

laxclipper

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2009, 03:45:32 am »
Darn it!!!  I wish I would have read this before clicking buy!!!  I have all the other FSX airports.

Can I still get a credit or something KAppa?

Please ;D

Best regards

Laxclipper

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2009, 05:14:55 am »
Can I still get a credit or something KAppa?

The KLAS coupon is valid on XPOI, if you don't have that.  ;)

papalimabravo

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2009, 11:24:30 pm »
Hi FS Dreamteam
Just to let you know that's you're wrong with your 20% discount if we got all your 4 airports: after calculation the rebate is only 17.32%!!! ;D
explanation:
22.90€+3.59€ (vat france)=26.49€-4.58€(coupon)=21.91€... (20% should be 21.19€)
Anyway, your last product is so good, keep up your good work!  ;)
Best regards
papalimabravo