Author Topic: GSX nolonger remembers correct airline crates. **SOLVED**  (Read 6711 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX nolonger remembers correct airline crates.
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2017, 12:32:05 pm »
It may seem that way to you but not to others...

Same as you seeing it as rude. Subjective, as you said...

See what I mean....

No, I don't.

In addition to help you with the actual fix, my sentence about explaining how GSX could possibly know about which airline you are flying, gave you the useful background to know this could be the only possible solution and why GSX has always been made this way. Again, you misunderstood something which was meant to be an additional help to let you understand the issue better.

Whether it was a "colloquial sentence" or not you still gave conflicting information...

I haven't.

Just saying working as expected isn't going to stop me asking for help if i get stuck...

Nobody said you shouldn't ask for help. And you got help, even if you didn't accept the answer, which has always been the correct one.

I went to AVSIM and got a helpful response from Fshobby and it only took him three posts, rather than give conflicting and rude posts he got straight to the point and pointed out where I had gone wrong, you really need to work on your customer service...

You already got the same response here, but you posted a message on Avisim about me supposedly finding "excuses" (this IS rude, no questions about it), while I was always giving you the correct answer, right from the start.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 12:38:00 pm by virtuali »

Eisbahn

Re: GSX nolonger remembers correct airline crates. **SOLVED**
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2017, 12:40:04 pm »
To cptbambi :
You should learn to modify your arrogant tone. GSX support is one of, if not the best, in the business.
You however, seem to be one of those people who always knows best.

Eisbahn
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 12:45:42 pm by Eisbahn »

cptbambi

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2017, 02:57:05 pm »
I'm not going to split hairs over this, I've received assistance with this from AVSIM and all is good on my end.

My comment still stands.

Good day to you...
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 03:13:56 pm by cptbambi »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2017, 05:19:24 pm »
I'm not going to split hairs over this, I've received assistance with this from AVSIM and all is good on my end.

You were already been helped here, but you didn't believe my answer (you were convinced GSX "changed"), you went to Avsim labeling as an "excuse" and, guess what, you received the same answer, even pointing back to a thread in 2013 (so much for the "GSX changed"), which again confirmed what has always been in the GSX manual in the first place.