FSDreamTeam forum
December 11, 2017, 12:30:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: FSDT Black Friday 2017 Sale  (Read 9112 times)
virtuali
Administrator

« on: November 20, 2017, 12:00:09 PM »

FSDreamteam is happy to announce a Black Friday sale for the whole weekend. All FSDT and Cloud9 products will be discounted as follows:

FSDT Products 30% OFF
Cloud9 Products 70% OFF

To get advantage of the sale, use the following Coupon Code when ordering (both on the Web or inside the sim):

TURKEY2017

This offer lasts only until November 30th 2017, so be quick to get your Black Friday sale!

Coupon usage alert

The "Coupon ID" field will NOT stay if you go back or forward during the purchasing process. This can happen if you change the billing currency, for example. If you go back/forward you HAVE to re-insert the Coupon code, otherwise no discount will be applied.

BEFORE confirming the order, you will see a final page with the final price, allowing to check if the Coupon has been accepted. PLEASE, verify it has been accepted BEFORE confirming the order. There will be no refunds if you fail to check this.

IMPORTANT - If you pay with PayPal, you must use the normal "Checkout" button, NOT the "PayPal Express Checkout", because the PayPal Express Checkout will skip your details page, which is used to enter the Coupon.

danimoshe

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 01:51:34 PM »

What is the Products from Cloud9 ?
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 01:56:22 PM »

What is the Products from Cloud9 ?

The one made by Cloud9, that you can see by clicking the "Cloud9" link on our page, which is mostly FS9 stuff, with a couple of FSX products too, like KMCO or the X-Class series.

Cloud9 has ceased operations in 2009, so we took over product support for existing customer, and sales, for those still interested in FS9 products.

evaamo

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 03:21:27 PM »

Umberto:

The following is my opinion and it's written in the most respectful tone possible, just in case it gets lost in translation:

I find the inclusion of KSDF in the sale somewhat unfair to your loyal customer base who bought it recently, considering it's been out for less than a month.
Mind you, I love the scenery and don't regret paying full price for it. However, it could be concluded that whenever FSDT launches a new product close to year's end, it'd be better to wait until Black Friday to buy it with a discount, and that is something I don't know if you want for future product release.

Respectfully,
Enrique Vaamonde.
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 03:48:11 PM »

considering it's been out for less than a month.

40 days, to be precise.

TPK616

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 04:10:06 PM »

It's a great job! I just bought KLAX V2. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Morten

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 07:35:45 PM »

Many thanks!
DLGA

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 08:42:55 PM »

Wanted to purchase online but there is no place to place the coupon code for PayPal payment. As soon as you click on Pay with PayPal it takes you there but no discount. If you click on plain checkout, there is no longer an offer to pay with PayPal.

Guess I'm out of luck on this one!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 09:31:36 PM by virtuali » Logged
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 09:32:19 PM »

Wanted to purchase online but there is no place to place the coupon code for PayPal payment.

Quoting from the announcement:

IMPORTANT - If you pay with PayPal, you must use the normal "Checkout" button, NOT the "PayPal Express Checkout", because the PayPal Express Checkout will skip your details page, which is used to enter the Coupon.

If you click on plain checkout, there is no longer an offer to pay with PayPal.

It's right there, below the credit card option.

phoenix79

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 11:12:05 PM »

I tried to purchase GSX and KIAH but paypal set the payment as pending and gives me this message: Regulations require us to take a closer look at some transactions. Your payment is temporarily pending while we review it.

They also won't let me cancel that transaction so that I can purchase with just my credit card. If I order it anyway, what will happen when and if Paypal decides it's ok?
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2017, 01:16:00 AM »

I tried to purchase GSX and KIAH but paypal set the payment as pending and gives me this message: Regulations require us to take a closer look at some transactions. Your payment is temporarily pending while we review it.

Already discussed here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,15828.msg117283.html#msg117283

They also won't let me cancel that transaction so that I can purchase with just my credit card. If I order it anyway, what will happen when and if Paypal decides it's ok?

As far as we know, all these orders blocked by mistake by PayPal, were all canceled automatically by them after a couple of days but, of course, in case they won't, let us know (contact support by EMAIL), and we'll obviously refund any double orders.

I also suggest to file a complain with PayPal. This issue with KIAH has been going on for months, and the only suggestion we got, was to rename the product in the shop page to remove the "George Bush" words. It worked for a while, now it seems to have resurfaced, and it *always* happens when we have a sale. Most likely, the bogus PayPal automatic filtering only start after a certain threshold of activity.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do, because PayPal won't even discuss with us about this issue, since you are not paying to us, but to Esellerate so, as far PayPal is concerned, it's something between the customer and Esellerate.

phoenix79

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2017, 01:22:34 AM »

Thanks for the info. I have a feeling that "Intercontinental" may be a key word as well...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 01:32:06 AM by virtuali » Logged
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2017, 01:33:20 AM »

Thanks for the info. I have a feeling that "Intercontinental" may be a key word as well...

I guess Intercontinental Hotels are not usually reserved with PayPal...

scotth6

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2017, 07:33:09 AM »

Wow!  Paypal are really starting to become a PITA rather than a convenience.  The old bait and switch - works every time  Roll Eyes .

Thanks for the sale Umberto, I will be buying something if Paypal allow me to after that little outburst.  Cheesy

Cheers,
tbarker1989

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2017, 10:22:57 PM »

Wanted to purchase online but there is no place to place the coupon code for PayPal payment.

Quoting from the announcement:

If you click on plain checkout, there is no longer an offer to pay with PayPal.

It's right there, below the credit card option.

If you want to use the coupon with paypal then do a normal checkout originally, enter the coupon code on that very next page hit the submit button next to the coupon entry location and then select continue shopping. The coupon will be entered and you can then do paypal express on checkout.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: