FSDreamTeam forum
December 11, 2017, 12:29:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FSDT releases Louisville International airport - launch offer  (Read 5259 times)
virtuali
Administrator

« on: October 13, 2017, 04:37:38 PM »

Fsdreamteam is happy to announce the release of the new Lousiville International Airport (KSDF), home of the UPS Worldport cargo Hub.

Featuring an unprecedented integration between the scenery and GSX, to simulate the special Cargo Stand loading platform, with new human animated characters that move containers to/from the airplane directly into the warehouse, with a precise placement system that supports several cargo airplanes as used by UPS ( 757, 767, MD11 and A300 ). The scenery use SODE jetways. It has been designed with Prepar3D V4 in mind, with many optimizations specific to it, but it's also compatible with FSX.

GSX has also been updated with many bugfixes, new features and all the required additions to support the new cargo loading system at KSDF.

For the next days, we are having a launch SALE: purchasing KSDF will allow you to obtain an 40% discount on any other FSDT product that will be purchased together with it. To activate the offer, use the following Coupon Code in the ordering process:

KSDFLAUNCH

The Launch SALE will last until October 23rd 2017

signmanbob

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 04:50:19 PM »

Oh darn.  I already own everything that FSDT makes, so I miss the 40% discount.

Oh well, that's the way it goes  Grin
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 05:28:50 PM »

Hello!! small bp on the calculation of the 40% because 9.13E is significantly lower see detail below.

Quoting from the announcement:

purchasing KSDF will allow you to obtain an 40% discount on any other FSDT product that will be purchased together with it

I see you bought KIAH together with KSDF so, not only you paid 22.83 instead of 26.86, because of the 15% Cross-sell discount when you buy 2 or more products together, but you also got an additional 40% on KIAH, which is exactly 9.13.

Dimon

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 05:50:42 PM »

If I own ALL of FSDT products, no discount then or I can save it for future purchase ?(thinking KORD)

Thanks

[email protected], Z170 Delux, 980Ti-6GB5700, 2TB EVO850, 16GB DDR4 RAM Win7/64 PRO.
tangjuice81

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 07:12:22 PM »

Will the discount be applied after using paypal or must you use the standard payment option? Thanks, greatly appreciated Virtuali!
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 08:26:31 PM »

Will the discount be applied after using paypal or must you use the standard payment option? Thanks, greatly appreciated Virtuali!

You can use PayPal, just not the "Express Checkout" button, because that will skip your details page, where the Coupon ID is entered. Just use normal Checkout and select PayPal.

tangjuice81

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 08:56:27 PM »

Thank you very much for the update!

You can use PayPal, just not the "Express Checkout" button, because that will skip your details page, where the Coupon ID is entered. Just use normal Checkout and select PayPal.
Hunter23321

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 03:16:01 PM »

Sucks just bought KMEM, KIAH, and CYVR Tuesday.
jaeden01

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 12:50:58 AM »

UPS also uses 747's
Barramundilure

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 10:03:04 AM »

Hi I am trying to purchase multiple scenerys plus louiseville.
I go through all the steps and all the way through to the purchase page and the discounts applied do not add up to what is advertised.
I was looking at getting Memphis and Charlotte and the 40% discount was only bringing them back to around $34 from $40.
They should be around $24 if I am not correct and not sure if I also get a volume discount as well but i wont go through without the correct discount displayed.
Any help would be appreciated.
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2017, 11:22:22 AM »

I was looking at getting Memphis and Charlotte and the 40% discount was only bringing them back to around $34 from $40.

Quoting from this announcement:

purchasing KSDF will allow you to obtain an 40% discount on any other FSDT product that will be purchased together with it

So, if you purchase KMEM and KCLT, but no KSDF, you will only get the standard Cross-sell discount, which is 15% when more products are purchased together, applied all products in the order except the 1st one so, the site is entirely correct having applied the 15% discount only to one of the two (either KMEM or KCLT, depending which one you put in the cart first).

If you want the 40% on the other products purchased together with KSDF, you must add KSDF to the order AND insert the above Coupon Code, so the OTHER products in the same order will be discounted by 40%.

Barramundilure

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 12:49:34 PM »

Thank you i have made the purchase and all is correct.
bluestar

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2017, 03:52:56 AM »

I tried to order Louisville today along with GSX using PayPal.  PayPal sent me back to order site to complete order, but I never was able to enter 40% discount code.  Oh well, maybe next time. Smiley

blaustern
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2017, 01:57:12 PM »

I tried to order Louisville today along with GSX using PayPal.  PayPal sent me back to order site to complete order, but I never was able to enter 40% discount code.  Oh well, maybe next time. Smiley

Quoting from my previous reply in this same thread:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: