Author Topic: passenger number  (Read 11395 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: passenger number
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2020, 12:43:53 pm »
Thank you, I just re-tried it and I now get prompted to enter a number in the top green bar.  I think I made a mistake and overlooked it as I was using PACX at the same time for a couple of flights.  If I may offer a small feedback, I would like for the number keypad to be able to enter numbers.  From what I could see only the main number keys of the keyboard works. 

That's because the numeric keypad is reserved by the sim itself.

TextRich

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2020, 12:54:50 pm »
That makes sense.  Thank you Umberto!

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2020, 03:09:12 pm »
"Support" as in help from the community.  Is there a suggested location for direct feedback of GSX?
I mean, by all means, post here if you want, that in itself isn't the issue, I'm just saying giving me the feedback isn't going to do much since I can't really do anything with it.
Captain Kevin

TextRich

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2020, 03:11:15 pm »
"Support" as in help from the community.  Is there a suggested location for direct feedback of GSX?
I mean, by all means, post here if you want, that in itself isn't the issue, I'm just saying giving me the feedback isn't going to do much since I can't really do anything with it.

No worries, I am just getting used to this forum as I look to maximize my usage of this great product.  Thank you all the same!