Author Topic: Couatl Scripting Engine Error after update **SOLVED**  (Read 12642 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl Scripting Engine Error after update **SOLVED**
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2018, 10:40:34 am »
I meet since yesterday a problem of compatibility between GSX and a scene recently purchased at France Vfr (Auvergne VFR) for P3dv4. I enclose two screenshots.

That error you posted seems to indicate a bug in the scenery AFCAD, like orphaned parkings, unreachable parkings, overlapping nodes or something like that. I'm sure that if you run the scenery AFCAD through the "Fault Finder" report in ADE, many errors will be listed so, you'll want to report this to the developers of that scenery.

rencath

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2018, 06:04:39 pm »
Hello
Could you take a moment to contact France Vfr developer at : alain.nicco@free.fr who don’t see where come this problem but he is ready to work at this to find and resolve this problem.
Thanks by advance.
Kind regards

bonnykong

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 12:42:47 pm »
FSDT addon manager X isn't working , when i try installing it. it say. [FSDT Las Vagaa requires GSX to work ect.] then the setup wizard says finish. Now when i try installing the latest GSX L2. it tells me C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\FSdt_insatll_guide.dgf An error occured while trying to copy a file: the source file is corrupted. Click Retry to try again, Ignore to skip this file (not recommended), or Abort to cancel installation. >:( :'(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2018, 12:45:51 pm »
An error occured while trying to copy a file: the source file is corrupted.

You got a bad download or, possibly, your antivirus has corrupted the installer. Try all of this:

- Delete the installer

- Clear your browser cache

- Download the installer again with the antivirus disabled

- Install and configure the antivirus to exclude the Addon Manager folder.

bonnykong

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2018, 09:16:19 pm »
FSDT addon manager X isn't working , when I try installing it. it say. [FSDT Las Vagas requires GSX to work ect.] then the setup wizard says finish. Now when I try installing the latest GSX L2. it tells me C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\FSdt_insatll_guide.dgf An error occurred while trying to copy a file: the source file is corrupted. Click Retry to try again, Ignore to skip this file (not recommended), or Abort to cancel installation. No matter what I try, nothings working. Need solutions please
Attached are the following errors I receive when trying to install the programs

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2018, 09:25:37 pm »
Need solutions please

I already posted the solution in in my previous reply. Please follow it:

You got a bad download or, possibly, your antivirus has corrupted the installer. Try all of this:

- Delete the installer

- Clear your browser cache

- Download the installer again with the antivirus disabled

- Install and configure the antivirus to exclude the Addon Manager folder.