Author Topic: GSX 1 Jetways after Update GSX Level 2  (Read 1855 times)

Flouw87

GSX 1 Jetways after Update GSX Level 2
« on: September 17, 2018, 07:40:23 pm »
Hi all,

I am not 100% sure how to address my issue and I am wondering why I havn't been reading about similar issues.

I am still using GSX 1 and therefore I just updated to the new installer (as updates can only be applied by using the new installer).
My problem now is that I cant use / move  the jetways anymore. They are replaced by the new GSX2 SODE jetways, which cant be controled without having GSX2 level. There is an error message when I want to dock the jetways to the aircraft.
As I am correct, I did read about that GSX1 should be still working as before. But in my case the whole jetway utilisation is now not possible anymore.

Can anyone help me with this? Maybe this is just related to the trial mode of GSX2.

Thx for your replies!

Regards

Florian

Luis Gustavo Sonnemann

Re: GSX 1 Jetways after Update GSX Level 2
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 09:30:42 pm »
Hey everybody!

I also have the GSX L1 and am having the same problem mentioned by the above friend.
I have the L1 and upgraded, but the jetways are no longer connecting on the aircraft, saying the message that I have to enter the L2 serial code even though I only have the L1.
We are waiting for help!
Thank you!

Luis Gustavo Sonnemann

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 09:32:57 pm »
My problem now is that I cant use / move  the jetways anymore.

This has been already asked and answered several times on the forum, last time here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,18871.msg131106.html#msg131106

Luis Gustavo Sonnemann

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 09:38:50 pm »
Dear friend.

Thanks for the help and sorry for the repeated topic.

Luis Gustavo Sonnemann