Author Topic: emergency services???  (Read 6344 times)

Josh4forest1

emergency services???
« on: August 18, 2012, 02:01:36 pm »
Hi all just a quick question about the add on of emergency services for fsx? I was departing heathrow the other day when 'i decded' to simulate a bird strike. I only do it rarely since it would be very un realistic to do it so often but i thought it would be cool for fire engines to wait at the holding points on the runway the plane is landing at and follow it up the runway like in real life. And spray the aircraft if needed. I no these is more services that could be added but this is just one i had recently. I saw a post qute a few months back were this was considered with an extra add on. I know i would pay for this feature but not sure if its possible with the restrictions fsx has. Loving gsx, thanks josh  ;D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: emergency services???
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 11:36:18 pm »
Already discussed on the forum, it's considered for an addition, but not at the highest priority. The next vehicle updates will feature some vehicles we promised since many months, like water, lavatory, and de-icers.

Josh4forest1

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 12:23:18 am »
Thanks for your reply, yes as i said i had seen it in the forums and you said it was being considered or something along those lines but since it was a while ago i was wondering if your opinion ad changed  :P  i understand its not highest priority but thought id share my thoughts.ill look forward for that update as i agree they are more important and will add to the realism :) josh

skimmer

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 03:44:35 am »
Lavatory and deicers ? I love it. If you get a good stream for deiceing then you can get a good one for a fire truck.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 02:08:23 pm »
I don't think a fire truck was one of the promised vehicles.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

skimmer

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 09:04:35 pm »
If it wasnt then its a hopeful.

skimmer

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 12:18:16 am »
Even something like this on a firetruck would work. Right?

PedroSMP

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 11:16:56 am »
One plus to propose for emergency services in GSX.
Activated via ATC/Ground Ops to protect airplane/helicopter operations on the ground (starting engines), airplane fire and airplane evacuations on the ground but also to protect during emergency landings, with additional generic (airplane airframe type of aircraft) fire effects for an A320, B737, C172, KingAirB200.

All the best
PedroSMP
W.Vista/8.1Pro 64bit