Author Topic: FSLabs A320X - the nose rotates in the wrong direction during pushback  (Read 3022 times)

rlyddy

When using GSX with the A320X for pushback the nose wheel rotates in the wrong direction.  If I use the P3D pushback feature, the nose wheel rotates in the correct direction.  The issue is only occurring with GSX.

Regards,

Bob

rlyddy

Re: FSLabs A320X - the nose rotates in the wrong direction during pushback
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 04:39:16 pm »
Additional info....as soon as the tow bar/ truck is attached the nose gear strut rotates 180 degrees and as soon as the tow bar/truck is disconnected the nose gear rotates back to it's normal position.  See the pics.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 10:07:47 am »
When using GSX with the A320X for pushback the nose wheel rotates in the wrong direction.  If I use the P3D pushback feature, the nose wheel rotates in the correct direction.  The issue is only occurring with GSX.

The FS Labs use a custom nosewheel steering system, using their own custom variable, which interfaces with GSX so, GSX is setting the variable when its pushing, and the A320 code rotates the gear.

We made this code even before the A320 was originally released by FS Labs for FSX, and nobody ever reported a problem with it before so, the only possible reason for this, is they might have changed something in a recent update, since our code surely has never changed. Are you using the recent update for P3D4 ?

rlyddy

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 07:36:50 pm »
":Are you using the recent update for P3D4 ?"  - yes P3D v4.1

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 07:37:52 pm »
":Are you using the recent update for P3D4 ?"  - yes P3D v4.1

Does the problem happened with the previous version as well ?

rlyddy

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 04:14:20 am »
Virtuali - 

I sent you an email the other day from my Flightsimlabs account.

Bob