Author Topic: ORD AFCAD with everything open?  (Read 4768 times)

ESzczesniak

ORD AFCAD with everything open?
« on: April 15, 2009, 10:15:08 pm »
I know I saw this sitting around here somewhere but can't find it.  I've found Harpsi's more realistic AFCAD's with all the different plans, but switching this can be tedious and is not something I always do.  I know there was an AFCAD around here that had opened up all runways for departures and arrivals and would love to find this so that I can just let this one run if I'm just going to head out of ORD on a quick impromptu flight.  Anyone know a location where this one sits?  I couldn't find it in the AFCAD thread with all of the other ones.  Thanks.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: ORD AFCAD with everything open?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 05:01:21 am »
Do you really want to take off and have AI landing on the other end?   ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

ESzczesniak

Re: ORD AFCAD with everything open?
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 01:43:58 pm »
Do you really want to take off and have AI landing on the other end?   ;D

That's not how this AFCAD works.  It just let's MSFS decide which runways are used.  My main problem is when the 04's are in use.  With the default AFCAD, 04R is used for 90% of arrivals and all departures and 04L is used only for a small number of arrivals.  04L isn't even open as an option for departure if I wanted to request it.