FSDreamTeam forum
November 20, 2017, 10:30:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No response from esellerate  (Read 141 times)
Richard McDonald Woods

« on: November 04, 2017, 09:49:26 AM »

After installing my new PC I need to retrieve my FSDT airport serial numbers.

Using the esellerate site, I have entered my order number and email address and been informed of the email to me has been sent. No email received. Repeated the process, same results.

I have now raised a ticket on the esellerate site re this problem but no reaction from them after a day, not even a receipt acknowledgement.

I have checked my trash box but no rejected emails and my other email traffic is working as normal.

Is there a know issue with esellerate Huh

virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 02:57:46 PM »

Using the esellerate site, I have entered my order number and email address and been informed of the email to me has been sent. No email received. Repeated the process, same results.

If the Esellerate site said it has sent you an email, you can be sure the email has been sent, and you maybe have a problem receiving it.

I have now raised a ticket on the esellerate site re this problem but no reaction from them after a day

I'd say it's normal they won't reply during weekends.

not even a receipt acknowledgement.

This is not normal, and seems to confirm you might have a problem with email at your end in receiving Email from Esellerate, since they always send an automatic reply when a ticket is raised.

It's *possible* your ISP have some anti-spam filters on the server which you cannot control ? This happened sometimes.

Note that, if you followed our reinstall instructions in the FSDT Installation guide, or this thread:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,649.0.html

You should take note our software makes a BACKUP of your registration keys, by saving a .REG file for each product you activated, placing it in your User folder, the one located on C:\Users\YOURNAME in recent Windows OS.

We assumed that, when reinstalling a PC, you always do a backup of your old User folder, which contains your Documents, Images, etc.

If you have your old .REG files, it would be enough to double-click on them, to insert your Serial in the registry, which will also have the nice side effect that you wouldn't even be required to type it manually, which would be the case if you had to rely on the backup email from Esellerate.

If you lost your .REG files (in addition to your emails too), and you cannot receive emails from Esellerate either, it's best if you contact FSDT support BY EMAIL, since we cannot discuss issues regarding to your orders on the public forum.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: