Author Topic: MD82  (Read 3272 times)

dagghito

• Beta tester
    • Fly the Maddog X
MD82
« on: October 31, 2017, 07:03:34 am »
Hi, my name is Stefano.
I'm working on an MD82 and GSX, I've 2 questions. I've already searched in the forum, but maybe you can give me more information on those topics.
1) As you know, the MD has an extremely low wing, refueling point is at 1.70 meters from ground, this brings only the small fuel truck, that positions itself on the left wing which is its default position overriding the refueling point I've set. Is there any way to "force" it positioning near the right wing at least, where refueling point stands in reality?

2) The MD has 3 cargo doors on the right side, 1 service door on the FWD right side and 1 service door on the AFT left side near the left engine. I've seen other posts asking for left service/cargo doors, i don't know if this has been already implemented?

Thanks,
Stefano
Stefano PorrĂ  - Leonardo SH
Developer

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: MD82
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 07:06:36 am »
Is there any way to "force" it positioning near the right wing at least, where refueling point stands in reality?

No, there isn't at this time. But, we could very well add it, and having the small refuel truck to take into account at least the "side" of the refueling point, if not the actual position (which would be too low for it to be usable)

2) The MD has 3 cargo doors on the right side, 1 service door on the FWD right side and 1 service door on the AFT left side near the left engine. I've seen other posts asking for left service/cargo doors, i don't know if this has been already implemented?

3 cargo doors on the same side might not work very well, but you can try it. To move a door on the other side, inverse its value and rotate it 180 degress, so the green arrow in the editor points on the "outside"

dagghito

• Beta tester
    • Fly the Maddog X
Re: MD82
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 09:44:22 am »
Umberto,
grazie for your fast reply.

Stefano
Stefano PorrĂ  - Leonardo SH
Developer