Author Topic: [P3dv3] KLAX stuck at loading 91%  (Read 3018 times)

chris_ca

[P3dv3] KLAX stuck at loading 91%
« on: October 26, 2017, 10:10:44 pm »
Hi,
I just installed my KLAX v2 in p3dv3, but it was stuck in loading at 91%. I just installed it as default how the installer pointed out. And it was also grayed out on my scenery library.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: [P3dv3] KLAX stuck at loading 91%
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 09:26:10 am »
I just installed my KLAX v2 in p3dv3, but it was stuck in loading at 91%.

The problem doesn't have anything to do with KLAX. When the sim is stuck at that stage, it's usually a problem of an AI, likely missing or corrupted textures or in the wrong format (AIs made for FS9, for example), and you are being mislead thinking it might be related to KLAX, but that's just because (due to their schedule and airline assignement) the corrupted AI appears at KLAX and might not appear elsehwere.

[quoteI just installed it as default how the installer pointed out. And it was also grayed out on my scenery library. [/quote]

This has been discussed so many times on the forum and, it's entirely normal. It's how a scenery installed using the native P3D installation system (add-on.xml instead than the scenery.cfg) is supposed to look like. The sim is telling you that scenery is active, but is not present in the scenery.cfg