Author Topic: For God, Help me GSX  (Read 1704 times)

meirellesmm

For God, Help me GSX
« on: October 18, 2017, 10:53:31 pm »
Hi,
Sorry for my insistence, but really I have a question that should be very easy to resolve, but unfortunately I can not.
Example: I'm at the fsx default airport gate with the engines off and the parking brakes on, okay? I press Ctrl + F12 and the GSX menu appears for me to choose various things, pushback, boarding, etc.
When I land at the same airport, and I'm already on the taxiway, pressing Ctrl + F12, will open another window with other functions like: choose the gate, parking, etc, right?
The fact is that I installed another scenario, so when I'm at the gate, parking brakes on, and engines off and pressing ctrl + F12, the window appears as if I'm arrived, so I pick the gates, parkings, etc. The window does not appear for me to choose sourcing, pushback, boarding, etc ... Then I press for him to take me to the gate. What happens? He leads me to the middle of the grass.
I need to know how to edit, and put the aircraft on the correct gate and the GSX functions work for departure and not for arrival!
I already read the manual, I have tried numerous times to edit, through the menu, but I CAN NOT !!! I need help. Thank you very much for that, and I'm sorry for English.
I'm from Brazil.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: For God, Help me GSX
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 09:51:16 am »
This has been discussed many times on the forum: whenever you have something that doesn't match in the positions, it means you have a scenery conflict, so the AFCAD in use is not the one that is supposed to be used for your airport, but something else.

The most common case of this, is conflicts caused by AI Traffic products: they usually come with their own BGLs, which are supposed to enhance the default scenery but, if you had an add-on airport for the same airport, they usually cause conflicts and must be removed.

You can check which is the .BGL used by GSX, by selecting the "customize airport positions" option from the menu, the dialog will indicate which AFCAD is used by GSX, which should be the one supplied with the add-on airport you installed.

Also, do you recall if you saw GSX rebuilding the airport cache when it restarted after installing the new airport ? If no, or you don't remember, you can try rebuilding it again, by selecting the "Restart and rebuild the airport cache" from the Couatl settings menu.