Author Topic: KLAS AND KMEM  (Read 2034 times)

martinmac

KLAS AND KMEM
« on: October 18, 2017, 09:22:36 pm »
I am operating P3DV4.1  and have recently purchased the subject airports but have a issue with floating jetways, I see this has been mentioned before but since the 4.1 release was hoping this would solve the problem, I have manually and auto airport configuration in ftx central and also moved the placement of both airports in the scenery library but to no avail, as for KMEM i have the jetways but the airport buildings are missing, no problems with T2G or Aerosoft, just FSDT, does anyone have any ideas how to fix this or should I avoid FSDT products until this is resolved, I heard its something to do with fsdt using sode jetways and not there own, this unfortunately is above my computer grade :(. Any help would be appreciated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KLAS AND KMEM
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 09:55:53 am »
As discussed on so many other threads, the elevation at KMEM at KLAS are NOT problems of the sceneries, but are caused by the OrbX products you installed.

OrbX has a specific fix on their forum for KLAS, which must be installed.

Not sure about KMEM but, in general, you should act on the OrbX Airport Elevation Correction, to fix elevation problem they caused to some addon airports. In case of KLAS, is still not enough, and you must install the OrbX fix that can be downloaded on the OrbX forum.