Author Topic: Continually being asked to reinstall purchased products **SOLVED**  (Read 3708 times)

rockliffe

For some reason, and this is the third time, I am being asked to reinstall all my FSDT airports, Vancouver, Zurich and Las Vegas. Can you please sort this for me as it gets very tiring to start a flight, and then be told I am, yet again, in trial mode! Thank you.  
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 08:31:07 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Continually being asked to reinstall purchased products
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 12:54:20 am »
Please indicate the precise, exact, text of the message because, I don't think there's a message that ask you to reinstall.

rockliffe

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 10:44:47 am »
If I go to the Add on Manager in the menu, it shows that I am in trial mode. Then when I insert the serial number, it does not work. Also when at KLAS, the scenery had disappeared, that was the reason for me visiting the addon manager. Apologies, the title of my post appears a little confusing. Also, when I was at KLAS sat at the end of the runway, when I increased the throttle, the aircraft went into an uncontrolled spin, going round and round in circles. This didn't happen with the same A2A aircraft at other airports, just KLAS.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 10:47:43 am by rockliffe »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 02:32:03 pm »
Then when I insert the serial number, it does not work.

Please indicate the precise, exact, error message that appears after you insert your Serial Number, assuming one appears. Or, describe precisely what happens, which makes you say that it doesn't work.

rockliffe

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 03:12:11 pm »
I'll get back to you shortly. Thanks. EDIT: I'm going to do a reinstall, so I'll let you know how I get on.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 04:47:22 pm by rockliffe »

rockliffe

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 06:22:36 pm »
Then when I insert the serial number, it does not work.

Please indicate the precise, exact, error message that appears after you insert your Serial Number, assuming one appears. Or, describe precisely what happens, which makes you say that it doesn't work.
Hi Umberto, got it sorted. I reinstalled the three airports, went to input the serial numbers in the addon manager and they showed already registered! Unsure what had gone on. Perhaps it was the upgrade to P3DV4.1 (?) Anyway, all's good. Thanks for your speedy reply, appreciated.
Cheers,
Howard.