Author Topic: GSX Has Stopped Working!  (Read 2335 times)

dookster49

GSX Has Stopped Working!
« on: October 18, 2017, 08:30:39 pm »
I have been using GSX in my FS-SE platform for about a year. Yesterday, out of the blue, the system stopped working. When my simulator is up and running, I normally press Ctrl-F12 for the menu; now when I press it, I am met with the attached.."GSX has been disabled on this airport by user settings". I will appreciate any assistance you can offer. Thanks!

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
Re: GSX Has Stopped Working!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 08:53:44 pm »
 Plenty of threads already over the past week on this.

dookster49

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 09:06:17 pm »
Yes, I read those..tried all of the suggestions, but to no avail. The only thing I have not done is uninstall the program and then reinstall. I'll try that, as a last resort, but the bigger question is why has the system suddenly stopped performing?? Is there a global issue with FSDT/GSX?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 09:57:49 am »
There's no issue whatsoever with GSX, it was just an issue of your local updated server node not fully update with the latest files. Just run the FSDT Live Update to fix this.

Just to be clear: the FSDT Live Update I'm referring to, is the "FSDT Live Update" ICON on the Desktop, not the "Live Update" menu under the "Addons" menu in the sim, which is currently not functional, but we are bringing it back in the next update.