Author Topic: GSX Disabled User Problem - Tried Live Update **SOLVED**  (Read 2447 times)

shefellover93

GSX Disabled User Problem - Tried Live Update **SOLVED**
« on: October 18, 2017, 01:13:42 pm »
Hi guys,

Have the same problem as reported elsewhere, just got it today. 'Disabled by user' at every airport I set myself at. Tried to disable and re-enable 'Live Updates' no luck. Went into my CouatlAddons.ini and my first two lines of GSX read

[gsx]
disable = 0
disable_on_airports = NONE

I also have it set as disable = 0 for parkme and liveupdate. I even did a full re-install, deleting the registry entries for GSX and started afresh. I'm using P3D v4.0
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 09:46:53 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Disabled User Problem - Tried Live Update
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 04:05:19 pm »
As explained in all other threads that discussed this error, it's fixed by running the FSDT Live Update. If it doesn't, run it again. It's related to your local server update node still syncronized with the rest of the network.

shefellover93

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 04:23:57 pm »
And as I said in my initial post, I tried that several times and it hasn't worked.

dookster49

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 09:08:28 pm »
I have run the Live Update at least a half dozen times..today alone! Is this a global issue with the software??

shefellover93

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 11:30:19 pm »
And as I said in my initial post, I tried that several times and it hasn't worked.

Just a quick update, had been running it wrong before and did it properly this time from the desktop and it's working fine :) Had forgot the live updater was on the desktop, was trying to do it from within the sim ::)