Author Topic: GSX has been disable on this airport by user settings!! **SOLVED**  (Read 2384 times)

louis1900

Good morning to everyone!, this is my first post and english is not my first language, so i'll do my best to explain a little what's going on with GSX

First the sim i'm using is P3D V4 (not updated yet to 4.1)

Yesterday I was updating GSX (this is not the first time i do it)  with the live update program and the system updated some files. after this update it was too late for flying so i was not able to test this update.
Today when entering the P3D, it was i little strange that the pc take more than usual to load, anyways I waited until it did. I chose KLAX  stand 1 with PMDG 737NGX. surprise! When clicking ctrl+F12 the following message appeared at the top:    GSX has been disable on this airport by user settings. 

After that I tried everything, from restarting the pc to disable and enable back gsx, also couatl, change gates, airports, aircraft, reseting everything up but nothing help.

also at the GSX menu the only options that shows are in the order: disable, settings, customize aircraft, show GSX menu by-passing you control. is strange because i'm really sure that there's was another option to customixe the parking position but that option is no longer avail.

if someone can help to troubleshoot this issue, tks a lot.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 07:54:46 am by virtuali »

Aaron1424

Run the live update again, that fixed it for me.

louis1900

yep! it worked! tks