Author Topic: Error message after landing couatl shut down **SOLVED**  (Read 4678 times)

starseed

Error message after landing couatl shut down **SOLVED**
« on: October 13, 2017, 11:21:38 pm »
  I landed at the KSDF just taxing to the ramp and Poof no more airport. I have the latest addon manager
loaded.  Using P3Dv3 latest version. Doesn't happen at any of the other FSDreamteam locations and I purchased all of them...

Attached is the following error message

couatl v3.2 (build 3852)
panic log started on Fri Oct 13 14:10:27 2017

problem raised by addon __init__.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\GSX\__init__.py", line 772, in onSimStart
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\__init__.py", line 2040, in reset
  File "couatl\common\sceneryAddOnMulti.py", line 1068, in resetGate
  File "couatl\KSDF\__init__.py", line 927, in onResetGate
AttributeError: 'KSDF' object has no attribute 'l'
{'Airport': 'KSDF'}

« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 09:41:23 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Error message after landing couatl shut down
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 11:42:04 pm »
Try to run the FSDT Live Update now, it should be fixed.

starseed

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 01:22:03 am »

Seems to be working fine now. I ran live update as per your request.
What was the issue in the error log?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 09:50:20 am »
Seems to be working fine now. I ran live update as per your request. What was the issue in the error log?

I believe you got a slightly outdated file, one that we were testing a few hours before the official release. Due to how our Live Update system works ( it's based on Amazon Web Service AND it's cached by Cloudflare ), your local Cloudflare distribution node might still have served the slightly outdated version, but then it got the right one.

starseed

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 07:28:38 pm »
Well sorry to say it only worked for a few minutes . Shut down my computer for the night and today NOTHING?? couatl is in the drop down however I restart it it flashes on for a second then gone. I also have P3Dv4 tried it on that platform same thing. I have confirmed it on P3Dv3 and P3Dv4 same issue.
I also have FSX and will try it on there as well and see if I get the same results. Please advise........
Thanks.

One little development after this post: I tried loading into another Dreamteam scenery first all working.
Then loaded into KSDF and it them was visible and seemed to work. When I fly to the airport from another location or spawn directly into the airport it will not appear even after restarting the couatl.                 This seems odd.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 07:45:02 pm by starseed »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 11:14:45 pm »
When I fly to the airport from another location or spawn directly into the airport it will not appear even after restarting the couatl.  This seems odd.

It shouldn't simply happen. Try to enable Logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX Settings, and do this same operation that result in the destination airport not loading.

Then, exit the sim and send me by email the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatl.LOG file that has been generated. Email is on under the small email icon under my fsdt avatar logo image, or in the "Contact Us" page of the site.

starseed

Re: Error message couatl shut down [Resolved]
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 07:08:59 pm »
So I just deleted the airport restarted my system re-downloaded KSDF and loaded it and now its working.
I believe I was one of the first to download it on release and all files were not updated yet. All working issue resolved.