Author Topic: Klas Scenery  (Read 4001 times)

Eagle641

Klas Scenery
« on: October 08, 2017, 09:05:28 pm »
I use windows 10, FSX Steam, NVIDIA Titan X 12GB, 32mb ram.
I have the latest drivers for all my hardware and software.
I shut off my virus protection, I install it as admin, I have nothing else running.
I installed these one after another, KDFW, KLAX, KIAH, CYVR without a problem, they work great.
I installed KLAS at the same time and it does not work.
All the scenery is up in the air, the are black lines floating all over the screen.
I removed it and reinstalled with the same problems.
I sent an email to FSDream Team to exchange KLAS for another Program or get a rebate.
I received no reply from them.
I checked the forum and could not find any answer that I did not try.
Any other suggestions.
Also I am not a techie, just an old man. Some of the things I have read I have no ideas what they are talking about.
I paid a large price and installed the scenery and I expect it to work, and I do not not why everything else I installed works, but this one does not.
And I get can't get an answer or a exchange or refund, from the company who sells it.

Thomasba

Re: Klas Scenery
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 11:06:03 am »
Regards
Brian

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Klas Scenery
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 11:18:30 pm »
I sent an email to FSDream Team to exchange KLAS for another Program or get a rebate. I received no reply from them.

Please don't post inaccurate informations on the public forum. You know very well that you have been replied to, several times, and you even replied such replies!

Of course, you cannot expect to get an *immediate* answer even during weekends but you have been replied as soon as possible in the first working day, pointing you out to the solution which, of course, can be found on the OrbX forum, since the problem, as I already said to you by email, is a problem caused by OrbX with a fix made by OrbX and released by OrbX on their own support forum.