Author Topic: p3d v4 : ground options disappeared, only taxi  (Read 2628 times)

Tozzifan

p3d v4 : ground options disappeared, only taxi
« on: October 06, 2017, 10:19:44 am »
Hello,
after a while I was not using the ground services, because flying with GA, today I've discovered that (with PMDG 737) (the only airliner I have on p3d v4) the GSX menu does not offer ground services (catering, baggage, deboarding, pushback), while taxi in and taxi out are available and correctly working

I've tried
- Liveupdate
- reinstalling GSX
- multiple airports

same results

apparently, I cannot find my answer in this forum

thanks for help
I7-4790 / 1080ti / 32Gb / Creative Fatal1ty / trackIr5 / HOTAS Warthog / 3D vision / OculusCV1 / Saitek Rudder & Trim / CH Quadrant
win7-64 : P3dv44
win10 : P3Dv44 + OculusCV1

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: p3d v4 : ground options disappeared, only taxi
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 10:22:55 am »
apparently, I cannot find my answer in this forum

Maybe you are having the same problem that has been discussed so many times on the forum (last time it was yesterday) ?

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,16497.msg117969.html#msg117969

If that's your problem, as you can see in the linked thread, it doesn't have anything to do with GSX.

Tozzifan

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 12:06:53 pm »
I did not claim it was GSX fault, I am asking for suggestions

the problem of the other user is similar although, you can see from my description, it shows differently

concerning my missing search results, of course it's my fault, yet the keywords are generic to find the exact problem, and I did not scroll topic by topic, I admit

so, it's P3d that had changed something into itself, because the first times of p3d v4 experience GSX was working properly, and it was working until a few days ago (last time I used it)
I7-4790 / 1080ti / 32Gb / Creative Fatal1ty / trackIr5 / HOTAS Warthog / 3D vision / OculusCV1 / Saitek Rudder & Trim / CH Quadrant

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 12:43:47 am »
so, it's P3d that had changed something into itself, because the first times of p3d v4 experience GSX was working properly, and it was working until a few days ago (last time I used it)

As explained in the thread I've linked, the issue with the Simconnect window resizing itself automatically, happens only with SOME 3rd party airplanes so, the most likely issue is that, the first time you tried, was with an airplane that didn't cause the problem.

The problem is there since P3D V3 (again, only after loading SOME 3rd party airplanes), LM fixed somehow by automatically adding a "Next" button if the Simconnect Window is not high enough to show all its entries, but not all users realize that, or realize the window can be resized manually with the mouse.

Tozzifan

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 11:52:40 am »
 ;D I am one of them