Author Topic: Trial has begun and ended  (Read 2290 times)

izzi064

Trial has begun and ended
« on: October 03, 2017, 05:53:52 pm »
Hello, everyone,

I had purchased KORD,KLAX,KJFK and every time I get close to those airports, I get a green screen saying your trial has begun and after landing, your trial has ended.  I for some reason have 2 Addon mngr in my option screen and I do have those airports activated.   Any clue why this is happening and please help if possible.  Thanks folks

David

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Trial has begun and ended
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 08:54:50 am »
Two Addon Manager are the indication you installed using an older FSDT (or Flightbeam or Qualitywings) installer AFTER you installed anything from FSDT/Flightbeam using the new installer, the one that use a single shared Addon Manager folder.

Old installer don't obviously know anything about the new installation structure, so they will add a 2nd Addon Manager. Once you used a new installer, you should never reinstall anything with the old installers.

To fix this:

- Uninstall all sceneries from FSDT and Flightbeam and if you have the QW757, uninstall that one too. Reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager ?" and YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Couatl engine ?"

- If you have a separate Addon Manager entry in the Windows Control Panel (it will be under "Virtuali Addon Manager"), uninstall that one too.

- Download and install all current installers for all the sceneries you uninstalled. If you have the QW757, install it BEFORE everything else.