Author Topic: Gsx new suggestions  (Read 3154 times)

luisca_2001

Gsx new suggestions
« on: September 25, 2017, 12:29:46 am »
Hi virtuali
I would like to suggest some new features that can be implemented in GSX:
-I think that a cool thing that can be added would be that all the services could work at the same time, i mean that for example you could de-board the airplane and at the same time you could call the catering service and the refueling for instance.
-Another thing that i would like to see is that for example in the de-boarding and boarding you could select manually (when you give gsx the order to board or de-board)if you want a belt loader or another type of loader and in which cargo door (in only one or both), in my opinion i think that this feature is very realistic.
-I think that in this addon there is a handling vehicle that must be added and its the lavatory vehicle, and also it would be great if you add the ramp supervisor vehicle which is a mini van.
-I think that you should change or update some of the sounds like the boarding and de-boarding or the pushback and would also add more baggage textures
To conclude i would like to say that i think these features would increase the realistic level in gsx, so virtuali take these suggestions into consideration
Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gsx new suggestions
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 08:21:29 am »
-I think that a cool thing that can be added would be that all the services could work at the same time, i mean that for example you could de-board the airplane and at the same time you could call the catering service and the refueling for instance.

This has been discussed many times and, the reason why some services cannot be run at the same time, is to prevent conflicts between vehicles moving on the apron. Different GSX Vehicles are not aware of each other, because adding this feature would introduce a whole new class of possible problems, such as traffic deadlock over the limited space around the airplane.

It might be still possible to have this, but it's not something quick to do.

-Another thing that i would like to see is that for example in the de-boarding and boarding you could select manually (when you give gsx the order to board or de-board)if you want a belt loader or another type of loader and in which cargo door (in only one or both), in my opinion i think that this feature is very realistic.

The kind of loader is set to the door type, which of course you can customize in the airplane configuration. It wouldn't make much sense to allow you a choice (and forcing you to go through an intermediate step of always having to select it) between a belt or a loader on a door that could only be use for a belt, or vice-versa, when you can pre-customize the correct choice in the airplane configuration editor.

We have a separated GSX expansion product on development, that has right now put a bit on hold, because of the work done to be compatible with 64 bit on day one, and last two major GSX updates which were required by our recent sceneries ( KCLT and KSDF, which will be out soon, we hope ), that covers Cargo operation in much greater detail so, as soon as we can resume working on it, it could allow for a more detailed coverage of everything that concerns loading the airplane.

-I think that in this addon there is a handling vehicle that must be added and its the lavatory vehicle, and also it would be great if you add the ramp supervisor vehicle which is a mini van.

This has been discussed many times and, of course, if you look at the aircraft configuration editor, which already let you customize the water and lavatory vehicles points, it should be clear this is already a planned feature.

-I think that you should change or update some of the sounds like the boarding and de-boarding or the pushback

This is not very clear. What's wrong with them ?

and would also add more baggage textures

This has been discussed many times too and yes, it's something planned.

To conclude i would like to say that i think these features would increase the realistic level in gsx, so virtuali take these suggestions into consideration

We always take into account every suggestion, and most of them has been already added, since GSX has been constantly updated since it was released 5 years ago.

luisca_2001

Re: Gsx new suggestions
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 09:03:06 pm »
What i meant with the sounds is that you could add news sounds and more lenguajes like spanish,german or french for example in the boarding, de-boarding and pushback