Author Topic: Cloud9 messages for "stuff" I don't have. How can I get rid of it??  (Read 13840 times)

hertzie

Since a couple of weeks I get on ONE of my 3 computers, when I start one of my 5 different FS9's on that PC, for this Cloud9 "stuff", which I don't have and have never had: F-104, Aviano, Fly the lakes, Amsterdam, Pisa, Frecce Tricolori, Rivolto & Los Angeles the following message: Esellerate error 25001 serial number not found etc. etc.. If I click "NO", then I see in my FS9 map Cloud9 "signs" comuing up, if I click "YES", then I get another error after some time as if have just paid for an order which I didn't and that I have to wait till it's approved.

PLEASE be so kind to tell me how I can get rid of this. It's only on this PC, my other 2 don't have this problem, there FS9 starts normally. And it's not in my FS9- versions, it must be somewhere in a programme.

hertzie

hertzie

Re: Cloud9 messages for "stuff" I don't have. How can I get rid of it??
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 12:40:48 pm »
This IS disappointing !! Do I REALLY have to believe that NO ONE knows a solution ?? Am I glad that I never had any Cloud9 stuff !!

hertzie

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl

hertzie

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 11:15:17 pm »
NO, IT IS NOT ANSWERED IN THAT POST!!!!!! I had NO trial, I have NEVER had any of your stuff and, as I see how I'm treated, will NEVER ever have it.

hertzie

hertzie

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 12:12:18 am »
Hurray, got rid of those f$%#ng messages, removed all cloud9, esellerate etc. registries out of the regfile. This is not a dreamteam, it's a horror team!!

hertzie

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 08:30:04 am »
NO, IT IS NOT ANSWERED IN THAT POST!!!!!! I had NO trial, I have NEVER had any of your stuff and, as I see how I'm treated, will NEVER ever have it.

Have you actually READ that post ??

It doesn't say that you might have had a bogus serial because once you installed the Trial. It says exactly the OPPOSITE: it says that, if you just installed the Trial, there will be NO Serial number in the registry and there's no way to have ended up with a Serial in the registry, unless you either activate a legit serial in the past OR if you have a FAKE Serial in the registry, for some reason.

This is not a dreamteam, it's a horror team!!

The "horror" was caused by you, putting extraneous invalid registry entries. It's not possible to have a wrong registry entry when using our proper installers.

If you mis-typed a Serial Number while activating, the mis-typed Serial won't be saved in the registry so, the only way you could have a bogus registry entry that couldn't be activated (because it wasn't correct) is to insert it manually, or use some kind of non-FSDT/Cloud9 made applications that tried to activate such products in an "alternative" ways, and they will of course never work.