Author Topic: GSX, marshall problem FSX  (Read 3436 times)

Davidpilot16

GSX, marshall problem FSX
« on: September 06, 2017, 03:42:17 am »
Hi guys, I bought GSX the sunday, but when I arrive the marshaller appears without the orange things of the hands :P, and in SKBQ (Barranquilla airport it appears underground). Can someone help me with that please

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX, marshall problem FSX
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 08:38:17 am »
Hi guys, I bought GSX the sunday, but when I arrive the marshaller appears without the orange things of the hands

If only some objects are missing or parts are missing, it's usually a problem of video memory corruption so, you might try all all these:

- Reset your video driver to default

- If that doesn't work, try to delete your FSX.CFG, so a new one will be created with all default settings. Apply only the HIGHMEMFIX = 1 tweak and nothing else, if you use FSX.

- After you reset the FSX.CFG, you must reinstall GSX.

- If that doesn't work, be sure you are not running the sim or any of the addons that starts with it in Compatibility mode.

and in SKBQ (Barranquilla airport it appears underground).

This seems to be a problem with a mesh or the airport elevation. Do you use some addons from OrbX ? Please note that you can change the marshaller position with the parking customization page for that parking, maybe there's just a problem in that spot and might be fixed by moving a bit the marshaller position.

Davidpilot16

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 06:34:29 am »
 ??? i dont know how to reset the driver, and what is HIGMEMFIX, my antivirus says that simobjectdisplay is a malware, that it affect??
and I have a laptop, so i dont know how to use the editor. If you have teamviewer, please help me :(
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 06:37:30 am by Davidpilot16 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 10:05:01 am »
my antivirus says that simobjectdisplay is a malware, that it affect??

If your antivirus is so defective to label SODE ( a freeware utility to create scenery objects and jetways ), as a threat, I suggest to switch to a more reliable antivirus, since it's possible it's affecting everything related to the sim.

Davidpilot16

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 03:13:15 pm »
I had problems installing the driver, but i changed my antivirus.
i didnt understand you the compatiblity mode
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 03:20:30 pm by Davidpilot16 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 05:51:56 pm »
I had problems installing the driver, but i changed my antivirus.

You haven't said anything about the other suggested solution, which is probably the most useful:

- If that doesn't work, try to delete your FSX.CFG, so a new one will be created with all default settings. Apply only the HIGHMEMFIX = 1 tweak and nothing else, if you use FSX.

- After you reset the FSX.CFG, you must reinstall GSX.

i didnt understand you the compatiblity mode

The Compatibility tab of the file properties for the FSX executable or any other addon that starts with the sim. They should all stay disabled, which is the default.

Davidpilot16

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 12:44:03 am »
 ;)thx, I solved that

Davidpilot16

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 04:47:46 am »
it ocurred an other problem, that is when i request catering the men start to enter to the plane when  the door is closed and the GSX doesnt give advices of the closed doors in the catering only on the final, when i close the doors and they are closed the GSX say that the doors arent closed and I have to close.  :-\