Author Topic: MyTraffic AFCADs / FTX AFCADs **SOLVED**  (Read 1947 times)

Bruce R

MyTraffic AFCADs / FTX AFCADs **SOLVED**
« on: September 17, 2017, 07:47:25 am »
Hello Umberto.  I’m hoping you can give me some advice.  I’m running W10, P3D V4, and of course have (the latest) GSX.  I have several scenery addons including about a good number of FTX addons.  In the P3D Scenery Library I have this order;

New Zealand airports
Several PacSim airports
FlyTampa Sydney  -  all those airports taking up slots from 1 to 18.
FTX airports -  from slots 19 to 69 
FTX Au -  from 70 to 86
The default scenery files start at 87
MyTraffic scenery has placed itself at 106

My problem is this;  GSX works fine in airports with the exception of all the FTX airports.  In the airports that work GSX uses that particular scenery’s AFCAD, but in all the FTX ORBX sceneries GSX uses MyTraffic AFCADs.  My Traffic places aircraft in all sorts of silly places, including inside buildings.  I’ve tried placing .bac after the MyTraffic scenery airport AFCADs, hoping GSX will use the FTX AFCADs but this is not working.  When I do that I get this message;

“System error while accessing file C:\My Traffic Professional\My Traffic\Scenery\BR2_YBBN.BGL  Create file failed:  The system can not find the file specified “C:\My Traffic Professional\My Traffic\Scenery\BR2_YBBN.BGL”  (system: 2)   

I’ve searched previous postings but they haven’t been of much help.  My question is; How to I get GSX to use FTX AFCADs, and not MyTraffic ones, like it does with other sceneries?  Do you think it has anything to do with my Scenery Library order?

Regards

Bruce Ross
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 10:43:00 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: MyTraffic AFCADs / FTX AFCADs
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 09:55:29 am »
When you remove a file, you must choose the "Restart and rebuilding the airport cache" from the Couatl menu.

Bruce R

Re: MyTraffic AFCADs / FTX AFCADs
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 12:07:40 am »
Hello again Umberto.  Yes, that did the trick - brilliant.  Thank you very much.

Bruce R