Author Topic: JFK with jetway but no terminal **SOLVED**  (Read 7124 times)

kui5566

JFK with jetway but no terminal **SOLVED**
« on: September 12, 2017, 02:04:16 pm »
Dear Fsdt,

i found on jfk fsx v2 with jetway but no terminal.

any solution?

thanks,
Jack
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 07:54:21 am by virtuali »

alexmish

Re: JFK with jetway but no terminal
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 07:39:52 pm »
I have exactly same problem... Please advise!

Is there a way to troubleshoot/figure out from which other scenery (or perhaps default) this is coming from?  (and a way to suppress it)

Thank you much!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 11:09:16 pm »
Are you using the current installer for the scenery ? If not, or not sure, download the current installer from our site and try that.

If you are sure you installed with the current installer, check if you have the Addon Manager and the Couatl menus under the "Addons" menu of the sim.

alexmish

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 12:02:24 am »
Yes, current installer (downloaded this past Saturday Oct 14).  Have both Add On Manager and Couatl menus...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 12:45:49 pm »
Is the Addon Manager reporting JFK to be installed ?

alexmish

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 04:08:09 am »
Yes - Add On Manager reports it as INSTALLED and ACTIVE.

alexmish

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 05:44:48 am »
I FIGURED IT OUT  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I had remnants of another scenery's SODE configuration files, under C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\Drzewiecki.._KJFK.    Removing this folder (just Drzewiecki.._KJFK) fixed the problem!

The way I've arrived to this was by trying Add Ons \ SODE \ Reload All options and seeing those jetways disappear for a second! :)

Good luck.

trisho0

Re: JFK with jetway but no terminal **SOLVED**
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2018, 03:08:53 am »
If I remove Drzewiecki.._KJFK from SODE it might fix the FSX but what would happen with P3Dv4? I have FSDT KJFK installed in FSX and Drzewiecki.._KJFK in P3Dv4. Any ideas?
This screenshot is what I have in FSX with FSDT KJFK v2.

Removing Drzewiecki.._KJFK from SODE didn't resolve my missing buildings and the jetways problem still as screenshot. Any solution to try? All installers up to date but jetways with missing buildings.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 03:17:28 am by trisho0 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2018, 10:04:36 am »
Removing Drzewiecki.._KJFK from SODE didn't resolve my missing buildings and the jetways problem still as screenshot

You don't have any missing buildings, you have jetways not belonging to our JFK in a spot where there's supposed to be no building so, clearly, you still haven't removed the conflicting scenery entirely.

trisho0

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2018, 11:51:47 pm »
Dear Fsdt,

i found on jfk fsx v2 with jetway but no terminal.

any solution?

thanks,
Jack
Disable SODE and see ....

trisho0

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2018, 11:57:17 pm »
Removing Drzewiecki.._KJFK from SODE didn't resolve my missing buildings and the jetways problem still as screenshot

You don't have any missing buildings, you have jetways not belonging to our JFK in a spot where there's supposed to be no building so, clearly, you still haven't removed the conflicting scenery entirely.

Disabled SODE and scenery became normal. SODE is adding jetways in all airport buildings, weird. I can't use SODE with KJFK but other airports. Should I stop using SODE? I think using CRTL+J to move proprietary jetways accordingly will be enough. I don't see if GSX helps.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2018, 10:12:39 am »
Disabled SODE and scenery became normal. SODE is adding jetways in all airport buildings, weird. I can't use SODE with KJFK but other airports. Should I stop using SODE? I think using CRTL+J to move proprietary jetways accordingly will be enough.

You don't have to disable SODE entirely, just find the SODE file (should be an XML) related to the other JFK scenery you installed before, which is what creates jetways there, and remove it.

trisho0

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2018, 03:56:19 pm »
Disabled SODE and scenery became normal. SODE is adding jetways in all airport buildings, weird. I can't use SODE with KJFK but other airports. Should I stop using SODE? I think using CRTL+J to move proprietary jetways accordingly will be enough.

You don't have to disable SODE entirely, just find the SODE file (should be an XML) related to the other JFK scenery you installed before, which is what creates jetways there, and remove it.
I uninstalled JFK version 1 and only installed the version 2.4.5 in FSX.
I don't know yet where to find that xml file. Should be in \Addon Manager folder?