Author Topic: KMEM & all other FSDT sceneries 'deactivated' after KCLT install  (Read 3154 times)

johnnycrockett

Hi there,

I recently installed KCLT which works OK but ever since installing all my other FSDT sceneries have 'deactivated' themselves. They are still installed, active in the scenery library and are also active in the addon manager so I'm not sure what the issue is here. What would be the next step? Thanks!

Running P3D V3 on Windows 10.

Thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KMEM & all other FSDT sceneries 'deactivated' after KCLT install
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 08:23:41 am »
Is the Addon Manager reporting the sceneries to not be installed in the Scenery Library ?

Have you tried to add them to the Scenery Library yourself, trying to fix the problem ? If you did that, they won't work, because you created a double entry, and a double entry for the same scenery will make it invisible.

Try to Uninstall everything, remove any scenery areas you might have added manually, then download all the updated installers for all the FSDT sceneries and install them only from the updated installers.

johnnycrockett

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 09:50:36 am »
Hi Umberto,

Yes, after installing KCLT it removed all the older sceneries that were in the C:Prepar3dFSDreamTeam folder. I noticed they were now in C:Programfiles\Addon Files or something like that so I manually added them again. Will uninstall the older ones and try reinstalling them with new installers.

Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 04:22:01 pm »
I noticed they were now in C:Programfiles\Addon Files or something like that so I manually added them again.

I was quite sure that was your mistake...the migrated sceneries will not use the scenery.cfg anymore, because the installer would create their add-on.xml files but, if you added them manually, you created a double entry for the same scenery, which causes the sim to disappear.