Author Topic: GSX Ground Service has dissapeared/will not load..  (Read 2237 times)

Johs.Klovning

GSX Ground Service has dissapeared/will not load..
« on: August 27, 2017, 07:22:30 pm »
 ???
The GSX Ground Services has dissapeared from my pc.I have tried to fully uninstall it with Revo Uninstaller,and Installed it several times within my Prepar3D FS.It has been working fine for a long time with no issues,and i am using the latest full installer.

But now it has disappeared when i try to activate it.It shows up with all options in the upper FS Menu/Addons.What happens is that the parking-cones under the aircraft shows up,but he vehicles and GSX Menu are gone.

If anybody has experienced this kind of issue,i would apperciate to hear from you.Thanks to FSDreamteam for such an amazing addon(as long as it work!)   ;D

JK
Norway

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Ground Service has dissapeared/will not load..
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 09:22:20 am »
But now it has disappeared when i try to activate it.It shows up with all options in the upper FS Menu/Addons.What happens is that the parking-cones under the aircraft shows up,but he vehicles and GSX Menu are gone.

This is a very well known P3D installation problem that, if you upgraded P3D using the "Client" installer, the files needed to support the new menu styles won't be installed, which results in ALL 3rd PARTY addons with a menu stop working, not just GSX, but also FS Passengers, SODE, and countless of other 3rd party apps that displays an in-game menu.

The issue can usually be fixed by installing the P3D "Content" or the P3D "Full" installer.

Johs.Klovning

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 08:53:38 pm »

Thanks for your quick reply.

What i meant is that i have installed GSX with the latest FSDreamteam-Installer for the GSX Ground Service,and i am using the PREPAR3D ver.3.3.5.17625.I have ONLY updated P3D with the  CLIENT from ver.3.0.10.14945 to ver.3.3.5.17625.Maybe there is an issue here.

Best regards
JK

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 09:51:27 am »
What i meant is that i have installed GSX with the latest FSDreamteam-Installer for the GSX Ground Service

Have you read my previous reply ? The problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX or our software, and you are not having a problem just with GSX: what is not working is NOT GSX, it's the Simconnect menu, which is used by all 3rd party applications with a menu.

I have ONLY updated P3D with the  CLIENT from ver.3.0.10.14945 to ver.3.3.5.17625.Maybe there is an issue here.

That's exactly what I've said in my previous reply. It's a known P3D bug, that can be fixed by installing also the P3D Content or the P3D Full installer.