Author Topic: Product back to trial  (Read 2266 times)

yiso91

Product back to trial
« on: August 17, 2017, 06:38:33 pm »
Hello,

Been using GSX since April of 2015 with two P3D installs so far. Today I fired P3D for a quick flight and I can't see GSX on the menu nor will it activate via keyboard shortcut. I went to addon manager to discover that GSX is on trial mode.  :o :o
Tried to enter the serial number as per my order receipt and click Ok and nothing happens , the product still on trial.

What could be wrong here ?!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Product back to trial
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 08:31:57 am »
If you don't have the GSX menu under the "Addons" menu, it doesn't mean the product is in Trial: it means it's not working. Be sure you use the current installer, not some old installer you might have downloaded in the past.

ebaez12

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2019, 05:41:49 pm »
I have the same problem. I have to enter registration code evertyime I start p3d. Everything is run as administrator, not in compatibility mode.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 09:35:35 am »
I have the same problem. I have to enter registration code evertyime I start p3d. Everything is run as administrator, not in compatibility mode.

Then no, you don't have the same problem, at all. The OP said he doesn't have GSX in the menu, which means is not loaded, not that he had to re activate it each time so no, your problem is completely different and, it would be best if you opened a new thread, with a proper title, in order not to confuse other users seeing two different things discussed in the same thread.