Author Topic: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer  (Read 2019 times)

jam321

Hi all,

Every time I start FSX, error message 'couatl.exe - this program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer' appears, and I am unable to use any FSDT or Flightbeam products as it seems Addon Manager is not working. Seemed to happen when I installed Flightbeam KIAD, but not entirely sure if that was the cause - everything was working perfectly before that. I have tried re-installing Addon Manager multiple times, or individual products like GSX but to no success. This is rather annoying given the not insignificant amount of money I have spent on FSDT products, and now I cannot use any of them.

Hope someone is able to help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 08:50:29 am »
The problem doesn't have anything to do with our products, which are just the victim of a configuration problem of your VC++ libraries, likely caused by other software.

See here, in the thread named "Couatl Engine Failure Missing File Issue When Starting FSX **SOLVED**" for a solution the user reported to be working:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,15939.msg114700.html#msg114700