Author Topic: Hi all new user, Aerosim 787 help.  (Read 2526 times)

cptbambi

Hi all new user, Aerosim 787 help.
« on: August 16, 2017, 09:31:07 am »
Hi guys.

Just want to say hello, I love GSX as I've been mulling over it for months and finally decided to get it, I'm in the process of adding custom support for my Fave aircraft but I've got an issue with my Aerosim 787, It has it's own ground service vehicles that spawn once you open the cargo and service doors.

Does anybody know if there is a way to remove them so they wont clash with the GSX vehicles?, I've contacted Aerosim support but got no answer.

Thanks again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Hi all new user, Aerosim 787 help.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 09:01:49 am »
Does anybody know if there is a way to remove them so they wont clash with the GSX vehicles?, I've contacted Aerosim support but got no answer.

Only something in the airplane could do that. Maybe they have something in the panel to control this ? I know of a nice freeware plane with its own ground service vehicles that comes with a custom gauge that allows to enable/disable all these services.

cptbambi

Re: Hi all new user, Aerosim 787 help.
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 09:39:19 pm »
Yes the TDS 787 has the panel to support GSX, however as far as i know the AEROSIM 787 doesn't have this. :(
The rear cargo door has no vehicle however so i can set it up to work with that atleast.

Thanks for the reply, very good product fingers crossed for animated passengers and crew boarding/deboarding, that would be the icing on the cake!