Author Topic: P3D v4 jetway  (Read 1733 times)

Darcy13

P3D v4 jetway
« on: August 18, 2017, 03:39:00 am »
Running GSX and I am trying to figure what I am doing wrong.  I have switched from FSX to P3d v4 and don't remember this issue with FSX.  When I arrive at an airport most of the time when I arrive at my gate the jetway is out already.  When taxing in I have to press Ctl J to get it to go in.  I usually have to do this just before getting to the line.  It kind of ruins the immersion having to do this upon arrival. I have read that GSX does not control the position of the jetway but is there a way I can make sure the jetway is not out when I arrive?

Thanks
Darcy

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: P3D v4 jetway
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 08:24:46 am »
I have read that GSX does not control the position of the jetway but is there a way I can make sure the jetway is not out when I arrive?

GSX doesn't control the jetway (unless in a 3rd party scenery that uses SODE jetways) in any way so, your issue is entirely unrelated to it and there's nothing in GSX you can do to change this behavior.

Maybe the jetway was already out because an AI plane was there before you but that's just a guess and, it's entirely unrelated to having or using GSX.