Author Topic: GSX and Aerosoft/Digital Design CRJ 700/900?  (Read 6514 times)

Anders Bermann

GSX and Aerosoft/Digital Design CRJ 700/900?
« on: August 12, 2017, 10:52:29 am »
Hi All,

Just a quick question.

Is the newly released CRJ working with GSX (or vice versa)? Or is some special Aircraft Config needed?
I noticed, that the cargo door is on the left side of the plane for instance, and the doors are quite low...

Any insight, would be appreciated.
Best regards, Anders

Wise87

Re: GSX and Aerosoft/Digital Design CRJ 700/900?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 09:09:26 pm »
Noticed that a stair truck arrives to the aircraft and when it extends it shoots the upper half of the stairs over the fuselage.

laltamuro

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 07:33:30 pm »
You can always disable upstairs to avoid it, but... what to do with cargo doors? Is something planned about this plane?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 07:35:04 pm by laltamuro »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 03:00:09 pm »
what to do with cargo doors? Is something planned about this plane?

What about them ? GSX supports cargo doors on the left, and it worked with the Wilco CRJ-900 so, there's no reason why it wouldn't work with the Aerosoft. Provided, of course, you do a configuration for it.

For those not wanting to create a configuration, we'll surely include one in the next update.

Hnla

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 04:50:51 pm »
Has this been done yet? GSX with the CRJ is still an utter mess.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 05:48:53 pm »
Has this been done yet?

As I've said, it will come with the next update.

GSX with the CRJ is still an utter mess.

There's nothing in the current version that prevents users (or Aerosoft) to be able to create a working GSX configuration so, our update is required ONLY for those not wanting/not knowing how to do one.

The ONLY thing we'll add to the GSX code, is the ability to disable stairs without having to set them to zero height, because doing this will confuse SODE, and this requires a GSX update but, other than that, there are no issues using the CRJ with GSX, provided the configuration is correct, of course.

Ankh

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 02:58:21 pm »
Any news on this? GSX somehow works, but not really correct. Means: As soon as I activate GSX (either by "boarding" or whatever...), a baggage truck appears just right of the plane with three trailers full of suitcases. Then, the belt-loader drives through the back of the plane to access the cargo door on the left. As soon as I click on "boarding", the passenger board quiet quickly, but then three (!!) bagagge trucks with trailers appear each after the other. After the last, it takes like 10 Minutes until GSX tells me that all baggage is loaded. So: it somehow works, but wrong. I already checked the configuration, it seems as it is configured correctly. What can I do?`

Regards
Chris

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 03:28:42 pm »
Have you installed the latest FSDT Live Update ? We had another update today.

Ankh

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 12:07:31 pm »
Sorry for the late reply. I have it installed, but so far did not find time for testing it. Will report back then...