Author Topic: SODE Jetways Not Working  (Read 5240 times)

astro94

SODE Jetways Not Working
« on: August 12, 2017, 03:10:42 am »
I have KIAH and KLAX. The jet ways at KLAX work just fine but once I land at KIAH, it tells me SODE isn't connected and that jet ways are unavailable. I've reinstalled and ran the live update.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: SODE Jetways Not Working
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 10:37:44 am »
KLAX uses default FSX jetways, so it's entirely unrelated to SODE. If GSX reports SODE is unavailable, there's a problem with SODE. Do you have the SODE menu when you go at KIAH ?

astro94

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 06:05:22 pm »
KLAX uses default FSX jetways, so it's entirely unrelated to SODE. If GSX reports SODE is unavailable, there's a problem with SODE. Do you have the SODE menu when you go at KIAH ?

Under "Addons" on the menu bar, there's a thing for "SODE v1.4.2" and the only option is to test connection. It says it's connected but it may not be the menu you are referring to though.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 06:23:32 pm »
Under "Addons" on the menu bar, there's a thing for "SODE v1.4.2"

That's your issue:

Your SODE is outdated and GSX is outdated too because, if you ran the current installer, it would have told you to uninstall SODE 1.4.2 first, otherwise it wouldn't proceed.

- Uninstall SODE 1.4.2, located under "Simobjects Display Engine" in the Programs and Features section of the Windows Control Panel

- Download and install the current GSX installer, which will install the current version of SODE (1.5.3 at this time).