Author Topic: Duplicate Gates  (Read 3388 times)

rafikihd

Duplicate Gates
« on: August 03, 2017, 06:33:36 am »
Hi Guys,
Im having this issue in almost every FSDT and FlightBeam airport where I see some (no all of them) duplicated gates, one on top of each other.
I leave here a screenshot so you give an idea of what I´m talking about.

2017-8-2_23-28-53-887 by Rafa H

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Best Regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Duplicate Gates
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 01:01:16 pm »
Whenever you see duplicates items, the usual reason is a conflicting AFCAD coming from another product. Check with the free Simple Airport Scanner utility:

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795

If you have duplicated files for the airports, and remove them.

rafikihd

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 06:34:52 pm »
Hi Umberto,
Thanks for your answer.

After doing the scan with Airport Scanner this is the result:

Desktop 08.03.2017 - 11.29.34.01 by Rafa H, en Flickr

Apparently there´s only one AFCAD for the KLAS Airport and is the FSDT one. Someone on the flightbeam forum told me (Because I also have this issue in San Fransisco) that is has something to do with the AES.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 03:26:30 pm »
Someone on the flightbeam forum told me (Because I also have this issue in San Fransisco) that is has something to do with the AES.

It would have been helpful if you said you had AES installed. Yes, of course, AES can cause this, if it's not installed properly or configured in the wrong way.

Since the current version KLAS uses SODE jetways, and latest sceneries for Flightbeam use it too, you must turn off AES at such airports, otherwise it will try to add its own jetways, without being able to exclude the ones that comes with the scenery, which cannot be excluded anymore in the standard way (using AFCAD exclude areas that comes with AES), since they are not standard.