Author Topic: Ground carts and vehicles conflicting  (Read 4047 times)

AirBorne

Ground carts and vehicles conflicting
« on: December 07, 2016, 03:46:48 am »
Hello,

Today I noticed that there are several carts and vehicles on the ground throughout the airport, and some of them conflict with GSX pushback tug, in terms that they occupy the same space. Despite having the option "Ground Vehicles" unchecked inside the Addon Manager, I can't get rid of the carts and vehicles, which in my opinion would be a great feature so that I could declutter the airport.

Thanks.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: Ground carts and vehicles conflicting
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 07:05:59 am »
Hello,

Today I noticed that there are several carts and vehicles on the ground throughout the airport, and some of them conflict with GSX pushback tug, in terms that they occupy the same space. Despite having the option "Ground Vehicles" unchecked inside the Addon Manager, I can't get rid of the carts and vehicles, which in my opinion would be a great feature so that I could declutter the airport.

Thanks.

The "Ground Vehicles" in addon manager is for ground vehicles created in the FSDT sceneries not the native FSX ground vehicles. For those go into the FSX UI and turn off the "Airport Vehicles/Traffic". I believe without looking that the setting is where all the other AI settings are for car traffic and ships/boats. That should fix it.

AirBorne

Re: Ground carts and vehicles conflicting
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 12:04:37 pm »
Not, it did not, unfortunately. It's disabled already since day 1, as I only use Air Traffic.