Author Topic: Any updates on the Scenery Upgrade for ORD?  (Read 5861 times)

Evan_VAE

Any updates on the Scenery Upgrade for ORD?
« on: March 29, 2009, 02:22:30 pm »
I know you said that you guys would be releasing an Upgrade for the ORD Scenery sometime soon. After KLAS. I was just wondering how that was coming along, and how I'd go about getting it to add to the Fsdreamteam scenery for ORD that I already have. I know this may be becoming somewhat of a broken record question for you guys, but i really love the scenery and i cannot wait for the update. By the way, Runway 10 @ ORD, the ILS approach is not recognized by the GPS, nor the single player air traffic control. Haven't tested the Ident yet, but its pretty much useless if the ATC doesnt clear me for the ILS 10 anyway. Any advice?
Thanks,
Evan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Any updates on the Scenery Upgrade for ORD?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 06:12:39 pm »
An update for KORD will not be started before KLAS has been released so, it will sometime during this summer, but is just too early to say exactly when.

It's strange you don't see the rwy 10 approach on the GPS, it's probably something related to another AFCAD in conflict, because I can see it just fine, see the screenshots below.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 06:14:25 pm by virtuali »

Gohusan

• Canon Fodder
    • Myspace
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 04:44:54 pm »
I know u mentioned that the update will not B started until the KLAS has been completed, Just wondering what the update will cover?? Plus is the updated 4 KORD going 2 B a free update or is it gonna B an extra charge, Doesn't matter 2 me. Just wanted 2 know so if I do have 2 pay extra I can start saving ;D   PS... Am Loving the Scenery.....Can't Stop Flying Circles just admiring the Handy Work.  :o   My Vote: 5 stars <*****> :D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 07:09:52 pm »
I know u mentioned that the update will not B started until the KLAS has been completed, Just wondering what the update will cover??

After we'll start it, we'll have a better idea what will cover.

Evan_VAE

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 11:51:06 pm »
Yea, i have no idea what the problem is. I haven't changed the AFCAD file for ORD at all. ATC won't give me any approach but the visual 10. I'm puzzled.  :P