Author Topic: TrafficX and Fsdt KJFK  (Read 13915 times)

bugman38313

Re: TrafficX and Fsdt KJFK
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 05:55:40 am »
Not sure if you guys got this working or not but this is what I was told to do and it worked great by Just Flight.

"Please try completely disabling the Traffic X airport alterations by un-ticking the Traffic X Airport Facilities entry in the Scenery Library menu:  That will disable any modifications made by Traffic X
"

So I went to the scenery library and removed the check mark by Traffic X anytime I am going into KJFK.  Worked for me.  Very simple answer don't know what is in those modications but even without Dreamteams KJFK, Kennedy's default airport also had the same problem until I did what was stated above.

David H.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: TrafficX and Fsdt KJFK
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2009, 11:20:21 am »
It shouldn't necessary to disable Traffic X each time you go into KJFK.

Since they are referring to something in the scenery library, it's surely the AFCAD they provide with the package, which are probably made for the default KJFK, so it will not match with our KJFK.

If you find which .BGL in the Traffic X scenery folders controls KJFK, by removing it, you can keep Traffic X active all the time, because their AI airplanes will use our own AFCAD instead.