Author Topic: Terminal 5 empty - P3D4  (Read 5798 times)

Drumcode

Terminal 5 empty - P3D4
« on: July 26, 2017, 03:35:17 am »
Stock afcad that came with your airport, all international flights parked in cargo. Why?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Terminal 5 empty - P3D4
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 10:36:25 am »
Stock afcad that came with your airport, all international flights parked in cargo. Why?

Most likely because you are not using an AI product with proper airline codes or no AI product at all, so the sim will park them according to parking size only, because all gates are normally flagged as GA, in order to get rid of default ground traffic vehicles, which is a quite common method used by many developers.

When the AI plane has an airline code, it will take precedence over the parking type in the choice of the parking.

Drumcode

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 01:47:17 pm »
I am using the new UTL which is still buggy, but I will check the planes which are parked in Cargo to see if they do have airline codes. The United, American and Delta are parked at their proper terminals. Let me do some digging and I'll report back.

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 03:09:49 am »
 AI won't use those spots as the current FSDT airport file for ORD has Terminal 5 with pretty much all parking spots set far too small for the international heavies that should occupy those gates.