Author Topic: Terminal buildings missing  (Read 2809 times)

pijnackerpilot

Terminal buildings missing
« on: July 21, 2017, 11:11:00 am »
Hello all,

I am currently enjoying my FSX sim after a few years of inactivity and I decided to do my flying in the US. I installed the demo of KLAS and when I load the sim, the terminal buildings firstly appear, but a few minutes later the terminal buildings and jetways disappear.
couatl and the addon manager are still visible in my menu. A restart of couatl with a rebuild of the airport cache makes the buildings appear for three seconds after which the disappear again.

I have searched these and other forums for an answer and the most likely is conflicting scenery. I have been through the scenery files for hours but I cannot see the problem. I would like some help please to get things sorted.

I use FSX:SE sp2 acceleration
Addon sceneries are fine, I only experience this problem with the FSdreamteam KLAS scenery.

What are my next steps towards a fix?

I would like to thank you all in advance for your assistance.

Cheers!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Terminal buildings missing
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 11:36:01 am »
I installed the demo of KLAS and when I load the sim, the terminal buildings firstly appear, but a few minutes later the terminal buildings and jetways disappear.

That's precisely what the Demo is supposed to do: have the scenery disappear after a few minutes. Purchasing the product, of course, will remove the limitation.

pijnackerpilot

Re: Terminal buildings missing
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 09:51:44 pm »
I get it now! Thanks for the rather clear answer to this problem. Magnificent scenery by the way. Will be adding it to my wishlist (after I successfully transfered to P3Dv4).