Author Topic: Missing Taxi Signs  (Read 3211 times)

downscc

Missing Taxi Signs
« on: July 20, 2017, 07:09:25 pm »
This in P3Dv4 but should be regardless of platform.  There are no taxi signs in and around the East Cargo area.  For example, last sign on Taxi NB heading East is at NP and intersection of FH, NP and EE has no signage.  No signs at all EA, EB, EC, ED or EE.  In reality they exist, and just confirmed on Google Earth they are actually there.  I haven't checked  West of 15R/33L along WC but everywhere else seems to have correct signage.

somiller

Re: Missing Taxi Signs
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 03:13:18 am »
Flew into KIAH and can confirm there are no signs on the taxiways indicated by downscc. I have to laugh, because in my mind I figured it was just me being a dummy and expecting signs where it was reasonable for them to not be there. I guess I'm not the only one that was lost on those taxiways...lol. I kept thinking to myself, "who wouldn't need taxiway signs at these intersections"...thinking they probably don't exist in the real world.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing Taxi Signs
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 10:15:14 am »
Nobody ever reported it before but, if they are missing, they are probably missing since the scenery was released. We'll check this, of course.