Author Topic: [P3Dv4] Vidan Design Billund X v1.02 -> GSX does not interact with SODE (v1.5.3)  (Read 11800 times)

Er!k

Small bump

airlinetycoon

same Problem at Billund. Anyone found a solution?

Anders Bermann

same Problem at Billund. Anyone found a solution?

I'm fairly certain, that this is resolved.
As far as I remember, I don't have the issue anymore - I think I got help from the SODE developer, but I can't seem to find (or remember) the solution...
Best regards, Anders

airlinetycoon

As far as I remember, I don't have the issue anymore - I think I got help from the SODE developer, but I can't seem to find (or remember) the solution...

Thanks for your reply. I found this Topic, but it´s not really helpful.......
https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?topic=sode-1-5-3-vidan-design-ekbi-and-prepar3d-v4

Anders Bermann

Thanks for your reply. I found this Topic, but it´s not really helpful.......
https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?topic=sode-1-5-3-vidan-design-ekbi-and-prepar3d-v4

Yes, I know... That topic doesn't provide the answer fully... it was (for some reason) cut short.
Perhaps, the good and only Umberto can help out if he can remember the solution?
Best regards, Anders

airlinetycoon

Thanks" @virtuali any suggestions?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
This thread was for more than a year ago, and any problem that GSX might have had with SODE jetways in the past has surely been fixed. In addition to that, the log posted clearly indicates there's a problem with that scenery jetway:

This line in the SODE log:

"No 'jetway.cfg' found. Unable to move Jetway..."

Shows a file which is required to create a problem SODE jetway was missing so, clearly, it cannot be a GSX problem, since that file is supposed to be provided with every SODE jetway, otherwise it will never work.

Timothy Metzinger

The issue is that the SODE xml file for EKBI is incorrectly setup.

If You open up the VidanDesign_EBKI_Stands.xml then You will see that the AfcadGateName="PARKING", whereas it should be AfcadGateName="GATE" for all Gates.

There is a fix on the Vidan Design Forum.... and I just confirmed it works.